14.6.09

The Witch of Portobello

Day 10


I am currently reading this book that I borrowed from Icon. Tito Noel gave it to me yesterday when we were both on duty. Nauwaw ko.. hehe Anyway, I haven't gotten around to actually reading and understanding the story. I kept on reading the first pages over and over again. I am so distracted these days. I find it hard to focus my attention. And when I do understand the story, i find myself drifting off to sleep. Gah. Shame on me. But I like the story.. I just don't understand everything. hahaha

3 comments:

  1. what's to like if you don't understand it?
    *confused*

    ReplyDelete
  2. hahaha...yeah....i wasn't really able to comprehend what the book's all about until i got to the last pages...hehehehehe

    drifting off to sleep when reading a book ... you are not alone hehehe :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. i like it but i dont understand athena,, bsta.. in the end, just like what icon said, nakagets nako..

    ReplyDelete