5.6.09

Habagat

Day 1
As I was taking these photos, I was planning my project. As were the other project makers, I too, do not know what and who would be my subjects. And I'm not even sure If I can keep this up. I have short attention span. I grow tired easily.

I don't know much about weather lingo but I know enough to recognize what kind of wind it is. We are currently experiencing the "Hanging Habagat".
I made this as my opening entry simply because this kind of weather calms me. Hearing the sound of the waves and feeling the warm wind on my face relaxes me and makes me forget the stress of hospital life.
Trying to capture the wind was a difficult task. But I managed to find a way. I'm not so sure about this but based on my experience, there will be no waves if there is no habagat, amihan or dumagsa. So I shifted my attention to the soothing view, the waves and the sun setting over the horizon.
My photos do not even give justice to the actual magnificence of this time of day. The camera simply can not catch the actual beauty of what my eyes can see. But hey, this is only 2D.
And since its my first entry, I'll post a lot of photos.
Enjoy the em.

Nanginhas. Seeking for shells to eat for dinner. I used to do this when I was little. I was discouraged since they didnt eat my "finds". YOu can't really see them clearly. But you can see their silhouette.


The stones. They create a certain look. What, I've no idea.


The Bangka. That's what we use when we go to the fishing boat.


I did not arrange this. I found it that way and I thought I'd take pictures around this arrangement.


The Waves. I Heart them!


The sun's rays. They're beautiful. I'm glad I wa sable to capture it.


Havas. look at the sun's ray, shining on my havs. Hehe. It's like the heavens is calling for it.


Seaweeds These won't be here without the waves. I used to play with these when I was a kid after the storm.


Solitude. Looks Like im not the only one who enjoys this weather. But Unlike me, the waves terrify her.

No comments:

Post a Comment