8.6.09

Bangs

Day 4
I disastrously cut my hair too horizontally straight and too short. Now I am stuck with this Dora-looking bangs. But hey, I won't let this disaster of a hair put me down and keep my spirits in hell. I will still wear them down and proud. har har.
Months or years from now, I will look back at this photo and laugh my heart out. Sometimes I make the stupidest mistakes. hehe ANd I learn from them. Hopefully. No more bad haircuts.
But I like my Dora Bangs. It gives me a certain look. hahah

5 comments:

  1. loids i remember before nag "disaster" pod ka sa imo hair way back in 2nd year hahahaha! ;p

    ReplyDelete
  2. yeah I know. kaw mn toh ako kuug sa CR noh>? ahaha dang.. bsta hair gni, i seldom make the stupidest decisions.

    ReplyDelete
  3. haha saup ang memory recall.. katoh diay super duper short bob nko sah?!!? Intrams? hahaha

    ReplyDelete
  4. no kato sa CR na imo bangs hahahaha!
    i forgot na gani anang short bob

    ReplyDelete
  5. aw.. yeah.. kaw toh ako kuug pgputol nko..ahaha

    ReplyDelete