9.6.09

Green Room

Day 5
This is the only room in the convent that I've seen. And I only know two priests who lived in this room. And both of them means so much to my family. Today, I learned that Fr. Intoy's health condition is not at its best. Lately he has been dyspnic and gets tired easily. And with that information was a news that saddened us all. He is going on a sick leave for a month. He just can't take the stress that his profession entails. I really hope he'd feel better soon. I will miss him terribly. he's like our Prozac. His Homilies are filled with lessons and important points. Now we are stuck with 20minute lectures that run in circles. *Im sorry Lord but that's the truth.
Anyway, we went to the convent a couple of hours ago to give Fr. Intoy something. But then we were too late. He left for Palo already. Dang. But we found a way to reach him though. Thank God for those ML chuvaness...
I'm looking forward to seeing him in July.


No comments:

Post a Comment